Using his in-depth experience and extensive market research, Mr. Linders identified a market niche for a black entrepreneur to establish such a company to meet criteria. Eye 4 U Security was born!
Mr. Achmat Linders is the direct operations manager of the company and handle all the responsibilities for the business.
The business is 100% black empowered and is supplying security services in the Western Cape and the Boland region.
In general, we offer competitive rates with professional, uniformed personnel. With prior arrangements regular site meetings to ensure smooth operations.
We are proud of the fact that we are one of a few companies that provides our clients with this service.
We take pride in being fully compliant with all regulatory requirements:
- Eye 4 U Security Services is a fully BEE compliant Level 1 South African Asset Protection Company registered in terms of the Private Security Industry Regulation Act, 2001 (PSIRA). Psira No: 2226610
- Registered Company “EYE 4 U Security & Cleaning Services (Pty) Ltd” – CK Reg No: 2012/123830/07
- Sectoral Determination
- Provident Fund
- Valid K9 Training Licence
- Public Liability
- To train men and women in all aspects of security in order to provide existing and prospective clients with professionally trained security personnel.
- Liaising with clients to ensure that the services rendered are continuously reviewed to maintain an efficient and effective security service.
- To ascertain the areas causing concern for clients relating to security and to provide the clients with the best solution to the problems and/or potential problems.
- To carry out our social responsibility in terms of our nation building.
Our Staff Training
All security personnel undergo an intensive internationally acclaimed training programme prior to redeployment at operations site.
On-site training of client premises to familiarise personnel with the premises procedures and operation of the business.
Security upgrade training programmes are completed by all personnel to further their knowledge of the industry in order for our services to be improved continuously.
The following criteria are carefully scrutinised when selecting security personnel in our employment:
- ATTITUDE (towards the industry and people)
- STABILITY (in his/her work record and family life)
- TRAINING CERTIFICATE AND REGISTRATION (with S.O.B.)
- BASIC PUBLIC RELATIONS SKILLS
Due to the nature of the business, all personnel employed will also complete our in-house training programme prior to being deployed to any of our operation sites.
The Officer will also be familiar with all aspects of security and have a sound knowledge of self-defence and self-defence skills.